Printing: Pad printing
Pad printing is one-color printing on the cassette shell. It can be printed with two and more colors, but it makes sense only if exact positioning of one color against another is not required. The second color will be printed over the first one after it dries up. The most common colors in use are black, silver and white. Also we have red, green, blue, yellow, gold paints, which we can mix together.
NB! A dense and contrast colour fill cannot be achieved with the white paint; in this case we recommend using silver paint.
Is it possible to make full-coloured printing on the cassette shell? Yes, now it's possible, more information here.
- Pad printing layout should be in vector format in black color.
- If you cannot make vector file we can produce it out of a raster image of high resolution (300 dpi and more)
- In case your layout is text-only, you can send us a plain text file with unembedded text, and the file of the desired font.
- Preferable file format is PDF.
- To choose the correct template for pad printing consult the FAQ section on our site.
For print runs up to 100 copies:
Black, white, silver, dark blue, red, yellow, gold colour:
- 2 sides: 1000 RUR
- 1 side: 1000 RUR
- Mixed colours: +1000 RUR
For each additional 100 copies: +0 RUR
NB! A dense and contrast colour fill cannot be achieved with white paint. When such kind of printing is needed, we recommend using silver paint. However, pad printing in white looks good on transparent cassettes with reflective liner.