Printing: UV Printing
Now full-coloured printing on the cassette body is available. Direct UV-printing is used to achieve this, when applied paint is polymerized by ultraviolet light.
- Images resolution: 300dpi or (better) more
- File formats: pdf, eps, tiff
- Color scheme: CMYK
- Fonts should be embedded — rasterized or outlined
- Bleed area should be 1-2 mm for each side
- Trim and folding marks must be vector lines placed in separate layer. In case you don't know how to do this, just delete those lines.
The price for UV printing is 120RUR per tape (two sides).